Telehealth Services Now Available with a Tele-Mental Health Certified Specialist
Our therapists are tele-mental health certified and trained to meet your needs following HIPAA guidelines. The State of Colorado requires that the counselor and client meet in person for the first session, and meet in person on occasion after that, with most of the therapy session taking place digitally; however, the regulations have been placed on hold during this time of the COVID-19 health crisis. While you don’t need a video camera on your computer or phone, we do recommend you use one. To learn more and get started with virtual therapy, please contact us today.
- Do you need support, but can’t make it to an in-person appointment? Are you a busy stay-at-home or working parent, and don’t have the time to drive across town for an appointment?
- Do you live in a more rural area, or maybe you prefer to just do things Virtually?
- If so, we can help you through virtual therapy, or telehealth.
- Telehealth allows us to provide counseling and therapy to our clients via live video conferencing. This can be done anywhere you have a computer or smartphone.
- Telehealth appointments can be very beneficial if getting to a traditional in-person appointment is not convenient, or you simply just don’t want to.
- Instructions to prepare yourself and your computer for Tele-Mental Health Counseling.